sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

'Small boy'

haha.. Actually it's because Ms.Sivarani called me using this when i wanna take photo with her few months ago. She said, "Small boy, nevermind (in the sense that we can stand very close gua... we did stand closely), come..." In fact,I'm small in size and childish, quite suitable to be describe as this. ^.^


My beloved Bio Lecturer for 3rd and 4th semesters, Madam Sivarani and me...

Besides, I really think that I am so small, so tiny, as there are lots of thing that I am not able to do or undo. Recently I really feel that my power and abilities are so limited and, to me, they are just as tiny as dust. Though I have the will, yet I cannot change the result. What happened is history and cannot be changed. Lots of things happened in my home when I was sitting for my A-Level Examination... My mom is right in the sense that I shouldn't know what happen in home while I am in exam period. They are really tedious and heart breaking. After all, still can survive...=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment