sumMEr's pOst...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the 20th working day..

em.. It has been quite a long time since my last post. I have been so tire to assimilate with my new lifestyle as I am working for temporary now, from 11am to 8pm. Actually I am working as sales assistant, but what I do is more like helper to the workers there and of course the boss. They are quite nice to me (not when I make mistake or when I cannot find the goods they want or they have to tell/teach me the same thing more than once). It's really hurt when I could not perform as expected in the sense that I get scolded. So, studying is definitely better than working! haha.. Now only I know how hard is it to earn money. It's hard and I have to sweat a lot for it. Frankly, I really learned a lot for the past few weeks. According to plan, I am going to TESCO @ Penang for promotion next Monday. I am really looking forward to it...

1 comment:

Post a Comment