sumMEr's pOst...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Outing

I went to lots of place yesterday after class with Kang Wee, Chewie, Xiao Ying, Sze Min, Siew Ling, Yan Yee and Rachel.

At first we went to Snowflakes at Pavilion. We took dessert there.

This is what i eat there.. the bestseller.. but hot one..


it should be nice if i took the cold one as the cold one is really taste better than the hot...


Besides, we can add the amount of sugar as we like. but they will charge RM1 per table spoon of additional table spoon of creamer added.


Then we when for shopping at the supermarket at Pavilion for about an hour more.. and we went to eat Tau Fu Fa at the food court and also Teppan Yaki. I took pictures about it but cannot publish them here as I still have no bluetooth services in my laptop.. I will upload them later...

After that, we went to Jing-Si Books and Cafe at Bukit Bintang.
This the logo printed on the paper bag.


This is its shop card


they also give me a member card where each time when i buy something from the shop, i will be given a point. After i collect 10 points, i will be given either 15% discount or a special drink. I will also be given 15% discount and a special drink on my birthday. Their products are divided into two categories, which include the drinks and other another category includes everything except drinks. I can only collect one point per day. =) I think this is a good technique to attract customers.

The place is quite out of people sight as it is at underground. But its environment is superb. With soft music playing all the time and air-corn rooms and of course quite surrounding, it is definitely the most suitable place for those who want to get rid of their daily hectic and stressful lives and relax here.

I bought 'maggie mee' which is introduced by Boon Ching to me years ago. He introduced the tomato mee to me and this time i bought the Chinese Herbal Flavour Vegetarian Noodles. It costs RM14.00 which i think worth buying as it has no MSG and preservative. It contains 5 small packets in each packet. Here is how it looked like...



and ya.. I also draw some words there..
It states that 'Be conscientious instead of worrying and getting irritated.' I think it quite suits me current situation and feeling. This is what I need at this moment.
That was the only time I feel really happy from bottom of my heart this week. I really appreciate and thankful to Xiao Ying for willing to bring me here. Thanks, Xiao Ying!

Then, we went to Berjaya Times Square and i bought a 4 Gb SanDisk pendrive there which costs me RM32.00 but with 5 years SanDisk limited warranty. It is small and I am worry that i might lost it. I need to be careful this time.


We went back here around 10.30pm. It was a tiring day but i do earn a lot in this 'trip' =)

may you guys be well and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment