sumMEr's pOst...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jogoya

went to ate Japanese Buffet at Jogoya last Wednesday...
most of the food are raw.. didn't suit my taste much...
haiz... anyway, i went out with my best friends at IMU...
i think we had a quite interesting afternoon.. though the food wasn't that nice..
it costs us RM63.80 after discount in conjunction to Deepavali eve..


seng yang's =)

Jogoya "new dish" prepared by me

haha... eat full dy.. nothing to do..

actually, it's abalone slide with sauce which I accidentally dropped on the table.. haha =P 

raw oyster and abalone slides?? 

busy chefs 


abalone slides ^^

lemon slides 


delicacies 

Thai-style oysters

Cheesy hot-dog. one of my favourite there..
yummy~~~

doesn't taste that nice as it seems to be.. 

herm... what's so special about this brand?? 

favourite drink there - coconut
(as if we never drink it before.. >.< )

chocolate fountain ^^
sweet~~~


served in small potion
in fact, it's nicer than expected ^^

fried siew mai

chef preparing siew mai

kai shing's favourite soup

salmon sushi

abalone slides sushi

 Kai Shing (my brother) and me

Samuel and Kang Wee (my room-mate and closest friend)

Me and Seng Yang (one of my best friends in IMU)

Though i said that i won't go there again, but i will definitely go there again if i have money or have special occasion... looking forward to that day.. ^^ we didn't chat much, everyone was busy eating.. haha...

friendship forever!!!

may all be well and happy always!

all the best for our future undertaking~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment