sumMEr's pOst...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Review


Year 2011,
Uni life getting easier for me as i was stepping down from various societies and clubs..
and of course after i have a great brother.. ^^
Award Ceremony

Special Award - The Most Blur Year

after retiring from all the clubs and societies.. i found that i was that free until i lost my enthusiasm =.=

The Most Precious Experience

those experienced with my brother =)

Trip of the Year
Gold - two Penang trips with my brother
Silver - family trip to KL (early this year)
Bronze - Melacca and Cameron trips with brother, Chewie and Sam

Sadness of the Year

OMB!!! i only get 66 for my Biopharmacy 3!!!! what a disappointment!!!

Friends of the Year
Gold - Eng Kai Shing (brother)
had lots of outing with him this year... he helped me a lot like no one else.. really appreciate him.. he is the best friend ever.. (now my brother) ^^
Silver - Tok Yu Chin, Chooi Kheng Yee and Goh Shi Yu
thanks a lot for your ears.. it really helped me to get through my hard time..
Bronze - Lim Kang Wee and Chua Seng Yang
things changed... thanks for not giving up.. i will come back to you guys next year..

Contentment/Achievement of the Year
survived (working life at Lotus Pharmacy)

Special Award - The Most Important Person
Special thank to my brother Eng Kai Shing for all the assistant and advice given by him throughout the year.
Thank you so much! Hope that our friendship lasts forever. I love you so much, my brother! <3

Thank you for viewing. See ya next year! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment