sumMEr's pOst...

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 51

terrible n horrible day..
in the, the worst day ever

had FMT 3 lab in the morning
i wanted to learn pipette 1mL of sample
but then..... failed....
kena "another lecture" from my team-mate
ombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
really beh tahan

feedback for PP3 class test 2
and i failed again >.<
it was really .......................
i made a stupid mistake
i FORGOT to label my product !!!!
-60 for that..
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

why am i so careless
this time highest is 100%
another heavy rain......
told my brother about this..
and elder sister too..

only informed the rest of my family much later..
i have no other choice but to pass my PP3 Exemption Exam


may Buddha will always be with me
may all be well and happy always
dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment