sumMEr's pOst...

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 62

PP3 Exemption Exam
only start preparing it on the morning itself if not the night before..
actually there was nothing much to read
it's basically based on our performance on the spot (临场表现)
the most important thing is to remain calm and have a clear mind
everything is there.. including the answer

my spaghetti with broccoli  for lunch

sunset -view from my unit window





i was still defending my own way of morphine dose calculation
my patient had been on oral dose MST 60mg and Sevredol 60mg daily
to me, the MST is clearly underdose, he should be taking at 240mg of MST
i asked the prescriber weather the patient is stable on those oral dose, but he didn't give me a clear answer.
hence, i increased the MST dose before converting it to diamorphine.

people said that i think too much.. should have just add the two doses and convert..
but who knows??
was hoping that i'm right

may all be well and happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment