sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Award Ceremony

Award Ceremony

The Most Precious Experience
Gold -- Participated a real research
Silver-- Recorded a video for my lecturer (TEA - Teaching Excellent Award)
Bronze -- Travelled a number of European Countries

Trip of the Year
Gold - Family Day Trip to Bukit Bendera, Penang
Silver - Glasgow, London, Paris trip with parents
Bronze - Marathon Summer Trip with Kang Wee and Seng Yang

Sadness of the Year

Gold -- Missed my Distinction award with just a few marks
Silver -- ruined my friendships

Friends of the Year
Gold - Eng Kai Shing (brother) ^^
Silver - Tok Yu Chin, Chooi Kheng Yee and Teh Xizhou
again thanks a lot for your ears.. it really helped me to get through my hard time..
Bronze - 

Contentment/Achievement of the Year
Graduated from University of Strathclyde (MPharm)

Thank you for viewing. See ya next year! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment