sumMEr's pOst...

Monday, February 9, 2009

preparation for my Trial...

I am going to start my actual preparation for my trial which kicks off on March 2, 2009 until March 13, 2009.

Following is my revision plan...
Session 1 Feb 10-11, review Math
Session 2 Feb 12-14, review Statistics
Session 3 Feb 15-17, review Chemistry
Session 4 Feb 18-20, review Biology

For session 1, I have to do all the exercises in my text book and also read the reference books that I have borrowed from school library to complete my notes.

For session 2, I have to review my statistics text books and also read the reference books from library to complete my notes.

For session 3, I have to read my lecture notes, do some reading regarding Organic Chemistry 4 and also complete all my mind maps, start memorising them.

For session 4, I have to read the internet notes and also lecture notes.

At the end of each session, I shall see my lecturers to seek help from them for solving all those problem that I encounter during my revision. For the week before my trial i shall use it for final revision and preparing myself mentally and also psychologically.After all, I will start reading and revising my past years papers. Hopefully my revision can go as planned.

May you be well and happy always! (^.^)

"Today's Preparation, Tomorrow Success!"

No comments:

Post a Comment