sumMEr's pOst...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

preparation for my trial

So far, my progression is still acceptable... Hopefully everything will just fall in position after all.. I will start to revise past year papers next week.. Before that, I still have to cover my chem lecture notes and also revise statistics... I have done Biology and Chemistry text books and also Biology notes downloaded from the net.

For Biology, I will just need to study all the past year papers
For Chemistry, I have to finish my lecture notes and then proceed to the past year papers.
For mathematics, I will do the past year papers and perhaps the YLC's exercises.
For Statistics, I have yet to start the preparation.. Hopefully, I am able to finish it by tomorrow...

As for today, I will finish off my Chemistry lecture notes for chemistry,including those from my friend's lecture notes... (^.^)

"May you guys be well and happy always!"

No comments:

Post a Comment