sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

after my trial...

haha... at last I had done my trial.. this time, though i have started my preparation from the very beginning of this year (the earliest so far), and still, i cannot run through all my notes... and i tensed up during the trial weeks... My mind just cannot function, kind of 'lag', during exam... but luckily i still managed to write something and i knew that i can definitely perform better than this..

i bang my head on the first week of the trial.. it should be on Tuesday midnight.. when i am about to lay on my bed after i switch off my room light, i accidentally bang on the wall in complete darkness.. after that, i felt dizzy but i just did not care about it and go to bed. And the main effect is i can no longer focus on my study and also my exam for the next few days. i felt that my mind simply cannot function and could not absorb anything i wanted to memorise.. so, after being advised by my friend (bc) i went to consult doctor near my hostel. And the doctor just gave me a small packet of ponstan 500mg. meanwhile, i felt that the dizziness might due to i had burnt the midnight oil for the days before and slept less than 8 hours per day for the whole week (i normally slept for 8 hours per day.. hehe.. ^.^)..

i found out that i might not be able to cope with the exams which come back-to-back for the whole two consecutive weeks... luckily my a-level is not that pack.. really hope that i pass my a-level with outstanding result. ^.^

hope that i can still pass my trial with my normal marks... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment