sumMEr's pOst...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

what a bad day...

Case 1:
this morning i got back my mathematics papers and also one of my statistics trial paper.. i did not perform that well in 3 of the papers.. T.T... what made thing worse is that some of my marks flew away just because of i wrote them in pencil!!! and of course due to some careless mistakes... on top of these nonsense, i did not answer one part of the mathematics question.. again i lost marks stupidly... not because of i did not know how to solve but they are due to my own carelessness.. though the invigilators do remind us not and do not ever answer in pencil yet, i just did not care about it.. now i have to face the consequences... losing marks here and there that i am not suppose to... T.T

Case 2:
this evening my mobile phone ran out of battery when i was in library around 4.30pm.. when i want to charge it on around 6.30pm, i just could not make it... it simply do not want to detect the charger.. T.T i have been trying to fix it but i just cannot make it after trying out for hours... then...

Case 3:
i called my parents using public phone.. spent around 2.00... they told me to try it again and again... =.= what to do? just keep trying... i am regret that i talked to my mom harshly in the phone just now... T.T sorry ya... i don't mean to do so... very very very sorry about that..

after all, life is still life, just cannot escape from all the ups and downs: human is still human, just cannot control themselves all the time! T.T

Sorry for everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment