sumMEr's pOst...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

my 1st cHineSe FluTe..

cmr com lab



haha.. i asked KP to bought me a Chinese flute before sem break and i got it yesterday.. it costs me RM15.00 which is acceptable for me.. once i got it i was trying hard to blow it.. i found out it is much more challenging than trombone for novice... i could not play a single note when i was first introduced to it. after a while, i could only play three notes n i gave up..

then, i continue after my dinner... but still, i definitely need a coach.. haha.. hopefully i can master it as soon as possible... may be in 1 or 2 month... i do not dream to be pro, but at least a grade 1 player... ^>^ i continue practising this afternoon with KP and BC..

ya.. my A-Level is really just around the corner, but i will use this (practising)is one of the way to release my tension... ^.^ it will only focus on learning Chinese flute after the A-Level... really need to study effectively now..

it is actually called dizi... i shall explain more about it next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment