sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

rEgrEt

library com lab

just got back my chemistry trial result... it is not that good... quite disappointed...i am no longer consider as a good student (academically).. not even in my class... (T.T) extremely sad now... what to do?

i will feel sad and down... i still trying to figure out what had make me so kiasi and kiasu... may be it is due to i fear to loss my friends when i am no longer better then them academically... (this is due to my sad experience when i was in primary 6... an event or experience or feeling that i never forget for my whole life... i will remember that lesson until the end of my life...

this time it is again due to my playfulness... that's why my result is not that good... although i have started the preparation for my trial quite early, but still i could not obtain the results that i want. i shall try harder next time' which is the actual A-Level examination.. erm.. not i shall' should be i MUST!!! there is no second chance for me once i do not make it during the first time.. i will just be kicked out from my sponsor.. i will try my best to make sure that it will never and ever happen...

may you all be well and happy always! (^.^)

2 comments:

Mary Yng said...

ur chem is 90++ . enough d.... be contented...

adwin0908 said...

what i mean is i did not improve lor.. others are improve a lot.. but not me lo.. =.=

still only can hope for the best!

Post a Comment