sumMEr's pOst...

Sunday, September 27, 2009

my 72nd working day

working is really not a good way to spend my holiday!!!

I am still doing promotion at TESCO Penang which started on 16 September.
Though I learn a lot there, but I don't really like it.
Still, It's better than at shop, I guess.

We need to reach there before 9.30am,
though we are given 15 minutes extra,
still, we need to rush to reach on the dot.
If not, we will be super star of the year...
the mall manager will take our photos,
as a proof that we are late,
then he will issue a warning letter to us,
if we late again next time,
we need to pay RM200.00..
What a nice way to earn extra money!!
He don't care whether we are living near by or not,
he said that he only takes 40 minutes to reach TESCO,
I wonder how fast he drive...
I wouldn't and have no right to stop him from meeting God earlier,
but my friends and I are not willing and prepared to do so.

Another thing is we are not allowed to use TESCO's trolley,
even though there are hundreds of empty trolleys,
we are abandon to use it,
I don't know what rule is that...
The manager ('TPK')said that he will get scolded if we continue using it,
but we have around 30 boxes of goods to carry,
and we only have one personal trolley,
how are we going to carry it without using their trolley
and reach in time??

Normally it takes around 45 minutes to reach TESCO from my house,
but now I need to drop by at pharmacy
and sometimes I need to fetch my colleagues,
how am I going to reach in time?
I need to depart around 8am in the morning..
which means that I need to wake up on 7.30am...
I only go to bed after 12.30am (the earliest)...
Frankly, it is not enough for me to recover after working for more than 12 hours..
I am so stress...
Thanks God, tomorrow is the last day of the promotion..

Luckily, I have a quite understanding boss. ^0^
I meet a lots of friends here,
gain lots of precious experience and knowledge,
and so on..

I might jot down some info about friends I met here in near future...
somehow, studying is still better than working..


May you guys be well and happy always...

No comments:

Post a Comment