sumMEr's pOst...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

my off day...

I went to collect my A-Level result slip yesterday alone. I depart from BM the day before around 11.45pm at reach around 5.30am at Shah Alam. It was extremely cool in the bus and I did not sleep well. I think I only slept for 3 hours in for the whole night. The passenger in front of me snoozing and what made thing worse is the speaker of the radio is just above my seat. Terrible journey... However, I still fell asleep in the end round 1.30am and I woke up around 4.30am. The driver stop at KL central before Shah Alam, if not, I might reach earlier yesterday which is too bad to me as I need to wait until INTEC main entrance open.

I had my breakfast with one of my friend who doing ALG Program there. I ordered Roti Canai and 'teh ais kurang manis' for him before he reach the restaurant or mamak stall to be specific. The waiter thought I want 'teh tarik kurang manis' and I changed it as it was not mine. We had our breakfast while chatting and catching up with each other. He will be sitting for his German test next week. I met and had a quick talk with my ex-Chemistry lecturer, Dr. Prakash there too.

Around 8.05am I went to see my Head of Program to collect my result and Photostatted it before I met my friends. I waited for my two other friends before we meet our Head of Program again at Library. I asked my Head of Program to certified all my Photostatted document. After settle everything, three of us went to IMU by Samuel Ling's car. We took our dinner at a pizza shop on the way.

We went to Student Service to send in our application forms and pay the registration fees at the cashier. I should know my application result within 2 weeks I met lots of my ex-schoolmate there. They are Shalisha, Shin Yun, Weoi Keat, Xiao Ying, Siok Nee, Nazreen, Atikah, Lokman, Khom (sleeping), Kai Xun, Weng Heng, Yong Kang and Sylvester. We chatted for a while. I visited Lokman's hostel where he stay with Khom who was sleeping. After that, I do catch up with Weng Heng for hours. We ate some delicacy which he bought it earlier.

Around 5pm, we took LRT to Plaza Rakyat, and he accompany me to Puduraya. Then I bought my bus ticket. I was lucky as I the bus that I took depart on 5.30pm. I just waited for 20 minutes. In the bus, there was some distraction. An Indian youngster waited in the bus for nearly an hour argued with the driver. He complained that the driver depart on the time as promised whereas the drivers just don't feel guilty and they shout at each other. They nearly fought as the rose their voice. In the end, he was asked to leave the bus but he got double pay in return.

I reach 'Perhentian Sebelah Juru' around 11.30pm. I should have reach earlier if the bus did not stop at Ipoh and Parit Buntar. I was extremely hungry and my parents cooked porridge for me which I finish it on my way back to my house from Juru.

No comments:

Post a Comment