sumMEr's pOst...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

she

Sometimes,
I wonder whether I am able to let her go…

There are lots of things that I can’t control in life,
And feeling towards her is one of them,
especially when I start dreaming on my future,
who to marry, to be specific.

I might not be the best for her
But so far, she is the best for me.
Though I know that she deserves better guy,
But I still want to be with her so much,
Am I too self-fish?

I used to say that I don’t like her anymore
I thought it was true,
But I am correct partially,
In fact, I think I love her.

I might not be able to live without her,
But for certain, my life will not be perfect without her.

I keep on thinking of her recently,
I think… I like her,
Am I right?

3 comments:

嘉佩 said...

gO FOR IT...then u r not selfish.........there is no right n wrong in such thing...lol^^

Mary Yng said...

jia you.no matter wat u choose at the end,I will support u=)

adwin0908 said...

thanks to both of you... :p

Post a Comment