sumMEr's pOst...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Review


Year 2010,
I get to further my study at MPharm IMU=)
so far, it had been a wonderful and challenging year for me..
it can be considered as the busiest year so far..
Award Ceremony

Special Award - The Most Packed Year

I have joined 7 to 8 clubs or society per semester in IMU
IMU Choir Club
Semester 1 - P110 Batch Representative >> Vice Secretary
Semester 2 - Vice Secretary >> President
Semester 3 - President; English Singing Competition Auditor
IMU Chinese Chess Club
Semester 1 to 3 - Vice Secretary
IMU Buddhist Society
Semester 1 - Annual Camp Event Quarter Master
Semester 2 - IT Manager
Semester 3 - Multimedia Manager
Event
Semester 1 - Haitian Event Volunteer Coordinator
IMU Chinese Cultural Society
Semester 1 and 2 - Chinese Singing Competition Event Secretary
Semester 3 - IMU Ball Deco Team
IMU Taurus House
Semester 1 to 3- Batch Representative
IMU Korean Club
Semester 1 - member
Semester 2 - quit due to overload and lack of interest
IMU Badminton Club
Semester 1 to 3 - haven't attend any activity
IMU P111 Orientation
Semester 2 and 3 - Secretary
IMU Campus Friends
Semester 3 - member

The Most Precious Experience

Polish my soft-skills via joining all the co-curricular activities I mentioned above

Trip of the Year
went to Genting with teammates from Chinese Singing Competition

Sadness of the Year

Boon Ching broke down. =( He is recovering now. ^^

Friends of the Year
Gold - Lim Kang Wee and Chua Seng Yang
had lots of outing with them this year... they helped me a lot both in study and in life.. really appreciate both of them..^^
Silver - Teh Xizhou, Tok Yu Chin, Lay Siew Ling, Chan Sze Min, Cheok Wei Siong, Mary Chen Siew Yng, Chooi Kheng Yee and Tan Suk Ping
thanks a lot for your ears.. it really helped me to get through my hard time..
Bronze - Eng Kai Shing and Ng Jun Ming
for a reason

Camp of the Year
Gold - IMU BS Leadership Training Camp (September 2010)
Silver - IMU BS Annual Camp (June 2010)

Contentment/Achievement of the Year

Gold - Settled my relationship problem
Silver - Grabbed a silver medal in IMU Cup 2010 (it has been a long time since my last medal)
Bronze - Manage to pass my EOSs despite so many co-co activities

What I have learnt and experienced this year are:
1. Don't force ourselves too hard. It's good enough as long as you tried your best. (Sadness of the Year)
2. Nothing can't be solved. You just need to face it and solve it.. (Contentment of the Year-gold)
3. Quality is far more better than quantity. (The Most Packed Year)

No comments:

Post a Comment