sumMEr's pOst...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Resolution 2011 =)


in this year, I will spend most of my time at IMU for my MPharm Semester 3, 4 and 5 before I fly to Scotland in June next year. I'll also have around 2 months of holiday between my semester 4 and 5.

Hopes/Aims/Targets for this year:
1.Pass all my EOS with flying colours
so far, i was doing good last year. hope that i can continue it and get better results. achieve at least CMA more than 80 for every semester especially the 5th semester.

2. 'deepen' my friendship
from last year experience, i find out that quality is really far outweight quantity. I can have lots of friends but who will help me when i need them the most? A friend in need, a friend indeed. I hope to spend more precious time with my best friends before it's too late. May be have a trip to somewhere for days will do. cameron highland? langkawi? =)

3. get rid of the joints and back pain
last year, my joints pain deteriorate. It has been spread from my knees to joints at fingers during rainy day. I will finish the chinese medicine where my parents get it from me at Penang (铁打uncle who once cure my broken right hand when i was in standard 4). Then i will continue with ART from Edexcel brought by my parents worth rm127... I need to finish it no matter what.. it's so expensive!!!!

4. polish up my Badminton skills (at least same standard as miao and fishie)
currently, my badminton skills is very bad. i even lost to girls (they are either school rep or state rep). I hope that i can increase my skills at least to their level. I need to increase my stamina prior to that.

5. not to be busy-body
I crapped a lot last year. made lots of rumous.. blind-match lots of people.. too concern about people private life. this year, I want to get rid of this. practice 只管自家,不管人家 (basically it means not to be too busy-body). I will still care about those around me but not too deep into their private life. don't want to make rumous.

6. be fit (BMI - 21 ~0.5)
currently I'm at the border line/ tend to overweight for the first time in my life.. >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">7. be happy
I was down most of the time last year due to relationship problem. but i managed to settle it. this year, hope that i will stay happy for most of the days.

7. Be Happy
i was down most of the time last year due to relationship problem. Hope that i will not repeat the same mistake in future. not desperate for a relationship now.. hope that i can enjoy my uni life with my friends more.. anyway, i will be great if i manage to get a gf.

8. learn swimming

i planned to learn last year but I have no time. too packed with co-co activities. hope that i am able to learn by the end of year 2011.

9. master dizi
i bought a chinese dizi at rm15 if not mistaken.. i played for a few days with karpui and boonching.. but i put it aside after my a-level. this year, i want to master that Chinese musical instrument... at least can play a grade 2 song by the end of the year...

10. have better understanding in Buddhism (read the 十善业道经)
i got that book in 2009 and plan to read it long time ago.. but i simply not determine enough for that.. hope that i manage to read it (at least start reading it) by the end of the year.

11. get a great part-time job at the end of the year (can stay in pharmacy more)
i have a part-time job last year which i seems to be able to continue it this year at Lotus Pharmacy BM. I'll go there during my semester break this year. but what i wish is to be able to work in the shop more compared to doing promotion outside as i already 'master' and experienced doing promotion in 2009 and 2010.

12. have a healthy life-style

i. sleep before 11pm everyday.
ii. study at least 2 hours per day.
iii. work out 5 days per week (either hand-wash clothes, jogging/walk to k4/pasar/pasar malam, badminton, swimming)
iv. have 8 hours of sleep per day
v. exercise at appropriate.. two day once and maximum once a day
vi. be 'loyal'
vii. on my laptop maximum 6 hours per day (2 hours for study, 2 hours for co-co, 1 hour for entertainment, 1 hour for blog)
viii. watch movie maximum twice a month
ix. drink at least a big jar of plain water
x. do not addict to any electronic game
xi. don't packed with co-co activities
step down/quit clubs and societies schedule:
-January - Orientation Secretary, Campus Friends
-February/March - Chinese Chess Vice Secretary, Taurus Batch Rep
-April - IMU Ball Deco Team
- May/June - Buddhist Society Multimedia Manager
- August/September - Choir Club President
xii. be vegetarian during every first and 15th day of the Chinese lunar month


hope that i can achieve all of these.

may you guys be well and happy always!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment