sumMEr's pOst...

Sunday, September 15, 2013

eve of first day part-time work at Lotus

I'm currently waiting for my posting as provisionally registered pharmacist (PRP U41) at government hospital

i have received the "Sijil Pendaftaran Bersyarat" from LFM and the offer letter from SPA,
so, i am waiting for the third letter which will be from KKM to inform me about my date and place of work

i am going to start working part-time at the same pharmacy that i have been working for throughtout my study life
it has been more than a year since my last time working there and just before all the memories start to fade
i am going back to work there

it is the first and only pharmacy that i worked before
it enlightens me regarding the reality of life and also the job scope of community pharmacist
i did enjoyed my time there as sales assistant few years ago

after i graduated from University of Strathclyde,
i am going back there tomorrow
and my role will be slightly different

i hope that i will be given more chance to serve the customers
i will give my best and hopefully everything will go smoothly :D


No comments:

Post a Comment