sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9th day of working part-time: got scolded

got scolded this morning

i was asked to contact a sales rep for something
and i have contacted her a few times a day until i get her

i have conveyed my message to her last Friday
and reminded her yesterday
but then... all these are just not enough..
as my mission was not accomplished
all these are just like go into drain..

i don't know what can i do to satisfy both parties

another incidence that happened today,
K asked me to contact P for something
then P told me that he had informed K and ask me to refer to K
P even said "how many time you want me to repeat the same thing?"

what you want me to do?!

everything that i was asked to do
i can't do them up to standard
i am just not good enough
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

money doesn't comes easily..
there is no free lunch in this world

i will take this as a challenge
and remember this as a lesson

i hope i won't repeat the same things when my role changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment