sumMEr's pOst...

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

friends..???

just came back from dinner...

the dish should be delicious,
yet, to me..
it is just tasteless.

'Just for jokes' shouldn't be that funny,
yet, just now..
it became exceptionally funny program;
and...
i laugh for so loud,
as i found the meaning of fun,
at that particular moment...
as it has been so far from me recently.

friends are just beside me,
yet, to me...
they are so far from me.
so near.. and
yet so far...

************************************************************

we might be close for now,
but none of us can predict what will happen tomorrow,
not even next hour..
neither next minute
nor next second.

things might just pop up from nowhere,
and none of us are prepared for it;
so..
it will be the time judge our friendship,
and i failed..
again and again;

i am not pessimist (may be yes, but i don't think so lor..),
it is just the facts that i cannot deny;
i might fooled those around me,
still...
i cann't even convince myself that it's true.

fight or flight...
still depend on me..
i have chosen both before,
yet,
i am still the loser no matter what...

fight..
face it..
might not be as hard as i imagine,
yet
flight..
ran away from it
might be the better way...

=.=


appreciate those around you,
especially you friends,
enjoy every moment you have with them,
as you have to believe me,
that you will never want to find out..
what it taste lossing them...

may you guys be well and happy always!

P/S: i am not talking about what happened recently but it's about what i experienced from my secondary school until now..

No comments:

Post a Comment