sumMEr's pOst...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

mirror...

this morning, i went to jog alone,
and i met Nazreen (my classmate)..

at first, i did not notice that it was her, then she called me..
what she told me had reminded me that human is just like a mirror to each other, though there are still lots of special cases..

she said, ' i can't see you, and you can't see me!' (at that time both of us did not wear spec)
this reminded me the fact that people will treat you just the way you treat them.
if you treated them badly, then for sure, they will treat you the same;
exclude those who are really noble and saints...
but, if you think that you have treated them nicely but they still can't get it,
them perhaps both of with are in different channels and frequency are not the same;
or else...??

therefore, we have to treat others just as the ways you want them to treat us.

************************************************************************************

"Love is blind, friendship close one eye." Whenever you see your enemy's mistake, though it is just a tiny one, for most of the ordinary people, you will amplify it and spread it allover the world; but,when your friends make mistakes, may it be a tiny one or huge, most probably you will choose not to inform them, as you might worry that it will cause troublesssss to both of you; but to me, i would like to be differ, as i know that that are all for my own good. I believe that's the basic quality of true friend, he or she is worth appreciate, and of course not telling me the bad things openly.

so, my friends, comments and even critics are most welcome. ^.^

may all of you be well and happy always! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment