sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HURT.......




friends...
are those you share everything with,
whilst they don't?

though...
it is not the first time,
yet...
it's hurt;
even harder each time.
(i do think that i will be fine next time, yet, i failed again... (T.T))

friends...
are those you understand,
whilst they don't?

though...
i don't understand them,
yet they should understand me...
(hah.. i am fine now... it's equal...)

the past,
let it go...

the future,
be aware...

i don't think i can stand it again for near future... it really hurt... even harder than 'putus cinta' though i haven't experience it.. (it might be harder,right??) for the time being friendship still the most important 'ship' for me...

though...
i did choose carefully;
yet,
the results are still the same...

those i care for..
don't care about me...

those important to me..
I'm not equally important to them...

those i share everything with..
don't do so in return..

still..
I'm the one who should be blame
for..
too demanding...
(T.T)


still..
may you guys be well and happy always!

7 comments:

Today is a Present said...

hey!!!why feel so hurt??
it's like none of ur business leh...
you sad cos they dun tell u tat they togeta??
aiya...this kind of thing hard to tell ppl de ma....
dun be too sensitive n sad la...
they still LOVE u de...(as a best fren)....

Today is a Present said...

how come u so easily heart broken de??
gonna use polyethene to manufacture ur heart...or repair it....

Mary Yng said...

dun think too much my little bro
i promise i will tell u everything de=)

adwin0908 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adwin0908 said...

that's why.. he should have tell me earlier so that i will restrict myself more, and he wouldn't hurt by us if he do tell us earlier... =.= i tell him almost everything but... he told me that he found it hard to inform me too.. =.=!!! haiz.. that's why, i never learn.. haha...

by the way, my heart is famous of made of iron.. but recently it is easily corroded by just the present of oxygen and water... haha.. i should have upgrade it to aluminum this time as it will form protective oxide layer after being stretched..
^.^

young ying said...

go n make a plastic heart better....
it's non biodegradable too..!!!

嘉佩 said...

poor man...iron heart...haha^^

Post a Comment