sumMEr's pOst...

Friday, July 9, 2010

I'll be there for you


A song from the album 'rainbow of blessings' by i.gemz which I like the most for now..

I'll be There for You

when the world around you crumbles
and it's left you all alone
you feel so cold and empty
with no one to hold

just pick up the phone receiver
and gently place a call
you can tell me how you're feeling
as i walk towards your door

chorus:
if you need a friend
who will understand
i will hold your hand
when you're feeling sad
and you wanna feel glad
I'll be there for you


I look in your glistening eyes
and wipe your tears away
'cause now I'm here with you
to brighten up your day

so you sit down by my side
I will listen with my heart
there are no more tears to cry
no more sadness left to hide

repeat chorus

I will make my way back home
now that you have found your way
I'm glad you're feeling happy
'cause I'm feeling great

then you called to my direction
and you smiled a happy smile
I am thankful that you need me
you have made my life worth while

repeat chorus twice

I'll be there for you



I would like to dedicate this song to all my Kalyana Mitras.

May you guys be well and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment