sumMEr's pOst...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

new sem new goals

my 4th semester starts tomorrow.. ^^
(though officially it started 2 weeks ago)

new goals for this semester:
1. maintain my CMA
i know it's quite impossible to improve my CMA for this semester as in the programme coordinator said that they will mark the papers more strict and follow exactly the same outlines given by UOS. It will be great if i can still maintain my CMA as that of my semester 3. ^^

2. have a healthy lifestyle
-jog everyday
-sleep early (around 11pm)
-slowly cut down my play times (3 times per week first lar.. XD)
-study at least 2 hours daily (of course not during exam period)

3. join less activities and focus more on my study ^^
-going to step down from Chinese Chess Club next Friday
-going to step down from Buddhist Society in early of July
-only left choir =)

4. record my daily expenses

hope that everything will just be fine.
guys, have a wonderful semester!

may you be well and happy always! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment