sumMEr's pOst...

Friday, June 8, 2012

day 2


toured around Library..
during the briefing by the librarian,
we were asked to do a crossword puzzle..
gifts were given to those answered most of the crosswords
i only managed to answered one as i was late for the briefing..
but the librarian still gave me sweet =)
those who answered much more than me were given a few pens and sweets

sweets given by the librarian
after that i went to hospital to register with a GP
to get free medical treatment range from vaccination, medical check-up, to surgery for FREE
it's under National Health Service
and we are entitled to get the services for free as we are under healthcare team..
i forgot to return the pen after i filled in the form >.<

the pen that i forgot to return

went to shopping with a group of girls and kang wee
my legs were very very pain after the long walk
need to get a better shoes in near future as I need to walk a lot in future
most of the people are walking and the traffic is not heavy at all


view from one of the street
i bought Toblerone 179g for only ONE POUND
back in Malaysia, this is much more expensive than here
my family beloved chocolate
and to make the day more fruitful, i bought a duvet cover with a pillow case for only 2.99 pounds
it is very very cheap and worth it..
back in Malaysia, it was over RM100 even after 70% discount..
however, the design  is really =.=
even the cashier laughed at me for buying it..
really =.=
THE duvet cover
that's all for now, i am going to my senior, Daniel Tham's hostel later when seng yang is back.

by the way, my mother and elder sister managed to call me via their phone today..
my mom called my Malaysia number whereas my elder sister called my UK phone number..
=)

may all be well and happy always. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment