sumMEr's pOst...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 3

went to register for my course
and got my student card..
the lady who took the student card photo was really make me feel =.=
i was looking at the monitor screen all the while
and she asked me to look at the camera..
she captured my photo in just a split of second
lolzzzzzzzz.. my head senget a lot >.<

in the afternoon.. i attended a few briefing..
we met our PDA - Personal Development Advisor..
and we had buffet break after that
were served the exactly the same dishes from the first day buffet

Sandwiches and kuih-muih from the buffet
went to TESCO Metro with kang wee, seng yang, ai ling, sovitha and mei yan
to buy some groceries..
we managed to join the "London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay" event in our way back..

beautiful girl from Samsung

"walking" to the Moon~~ Moon~~ Moon

People from Royal Bank of Scotland

back view of the Hero holding the torch

free delicacy given at the end of the relay

sourvenir from the relay given by Harry

reporter getting ready for the torch relay

ate the grilled chicken bought from TESCO Metro for dinner with rice

may all be well and happy always! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment