sumMEr's pOst...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

First day at Scotland

the first impression i have on Scotland is
IT'S FREEZING COLD here >.<
it's one of the hottest day here..
but i still feel very very cold
my fat, why you not working???

view from my room window 3:30pm
the good thing is
the internet is fast

bought a new SIM card and this is the top-up card

here comes the SIM card with the cheapest international call rate

street next to my hostel
walked down the street with seng yang, kang wee, ai ling, sovitha and mei yan...
and took this photo while walking back with seng yang and kang wee..

my senior Qian Hui bought me to tour around the town yesterday late night
really thanks a lot for the guide..
she passed me a few stationery, notes and some daily utensils.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment