sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10th day of working part-time

my boss gave me a full box of his photocopied text books
which he used during his postgraduate course
frankly, i was shocked by this.. yet, i was really happy

later, i met and had a short chat with K
and expressed to her all my dissatisfactions

learned a few things through the short chit-chat


  • i shall never hear but listen (as my mom told me earlier.. don't get confused with the tone)
  • i shall be able to take criticism
  • talk to your "worker" when necessary (to understand them)


after the talk
she offered me to stay longer (for at least one week longer)
i informed her that i will reconsider..

I really appreciate for the fact that she tried to talk to me and stand on my side

i still felt very hard done by when things done by my boss flashed into my mind
but more of thinking that i was so childish as i got angry and wanted to leave just because of my boss's tone

met the other co-worker who was waiting for his posting too
I just got to know what he graduated from USM
i was asked to follow his car to the workshop on Saturday (28 September)

he looks like a person who keep up to the trend
very smart in fact


No comments:

Post a Comment