sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

14th day of working part-time

my colleague told me that the figures i sent to my boss for news advertisement was rejected
she told me that my boss said I was just crapping things up to answer him

what should i say??
i spent hours to think
and asked another colleague to rearrange the goods
and she spent hours of doing so for me..

what i could think of is i was not studying art
i was studying pharmacy.. just like him
i have no sense of art and this is just a tall order to me
he should find someone more artistic to complete the task

i spent a lot of hours doing that and all i got is this crap

i told K about this and she gave a few suggestions about how to capture the photos
i think her ideas was good

later, i was asked to do Oratis
i called a few times but nobody answered..
why why why ???

at the end of the day, i didn't complete anything..
neither the oratis nor the advertisement at jobstreet

arrghhh.. how can i be so inefficient >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment