sumMEr's pOst...

Monday, April 6, 2009

Discussion Group...

My discussion group will kick off tomorrow. Hopefully everything will go well. We will discuss about Biology past year papers for this week and just if everything goes well, we shall proceed with chemistry next week. Currently, my discussion group consists of KP, XH, BC and me. XH will leave us if the discussion group is not effective. So, I really hope that everything can just fall in position. Later I will divide the work evenly to all the group members. We will start with Biology Unit 1.

Following is my plan for the flow of discussion which I got it from my elder sister ^.^
1.Before the discussion, we divide evenly how many sets of past year papers each of us need to do (in the sense of checking out where does it come from in the Nelson). We do it by recording the related page number of Nelson just beside each of the questions.
2.During discussion, we will go through each and every one of the question and discuss just if anyone of us do not know about the situation or the answer. We will mark on the Nelson for each of the question.
3.After the discussion,we will stress on the parts that we are not sure about it when we study.

I will post about our discussion plan after i discussed with my group members.

May you guys be well and happy always! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment