sumMEr's pOst...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

wHy??



em.. Today is LCH birthday. Her party was at Pak Li (a coffee shop near my hostel). I was late for the party with BC and KP. It was quite boring as I need to wait for all the girls to finish their dinner. But, after that, I got a portion cake to eat which is chocolate flavor... Just can't stop my mind running with what had happened last year...

All the memories keep on running in my mind
and I found it uncomfortable as I prefer to let it go..
I thought that it was easy but I failed to do so..
Though everything is over, but still...

I am the one who are wrong
the one who should be blame on
the one to start that stupid thing
the one who gave up
and the one who...

Before the party,
I was so nervous as I simply can't predict what will happen next..
I was so innocent by thinking that something might happen...
I was so scared and worried of the uncertain
I was so...

During the party,
My smile was there, but my feeling was elsewhere
My intention was there, but my purpose was elsewhere
My body was there, but my soul was elsewhere...

I was hurt, but my smile still there..
I was isolated, but my body still there..

After the party,
I felt so released as nothing special happened
I felt so happy as I found the truth
I felt so...
...

Now,
I am calm,
just as the surface of the lake..

2 comments:

Post a Comment