sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my opinion about our discussion group...

Today, just KP, BC and I turned up for the discussion. XH was not feeling well yesterday night and she do not have class today, so she chose not to go to school (XH and BCs' classroom) for our discussion. Overall, today's discussion was not that success. We just discussed for about 6 past year papers. I started it boringly, after two papers, everyone 'fall asleep'. Then followed by KP, that was quite okay, but still, BC's is the best. However, BC's speed is just fine with me and KP but we were worried about XH as KP said that XH would like to read and 'digest' slowly. So, we shall see what will the chemical reaction be tomorrow. I shall ask BC to slow down his speed or KP and me change our reading tone. I will try my best to read as good as BC who possesses an attractive tone. We just read the past year instead of discuss about the questions as we all understand all of the situations and questions in the six past year papers that we had discussed.

Progression: 6 sets of Unit 1 past year paper

Planning for next discussion: finish all the other sets of Biology Unit 1 past year paper.

May you guys be well and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment