sumMEr's pOst...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

in 2009

in 2009,
it had been a great year for me..
i completed my Edexcel A-Level for the first half of the year,
and took part-time job for the second half of the year.

in this year,
learnt new skills,
got new various experiences,
made new friends and so on...

the most precious experience
--gold--working
i worked as a sales assistant at a pharmacy
learning ways to promote supplement is the most valuable
besides making new friends and a little bit of shop management
--silver--chinese flute
i learnt chinese flute half way, really hope to continue it next year.. looking for new 'sifu' as the old one is at India...

my first international external exam--Edexcel A-Level
at last, after two year of preparing, it is over! the result is still acceptable with a little disappointment... overall, still okay...

happiness of the year--identified another great friend
boon ching... as he was willing to help and share with me. he gave me a better understanding about my religion.. we study it together(actually most of the time he was teaching me)..we had some study group but at the end, only kar pui, boon ching and I remained. he gave me support and strenght when i need it and ears when i need it.. though there were some shortness in our friendship as things happened, yet he is still my one of my best friends..

sadness of the year
--gold--scold by boss
the description is under the post 'review working life 2009'
--silver--boon ching did not inform me about his love story (haha..)
the description is under the post 'HURT'

contentment of the year
--platinium--religion
i took a closer step and had better understanding of my own belief.. thanks to boon ching for sharing it with me..
--gold--working
finally, i stepped into the community. It is only 4 months but i gained a lot of completely new experiences.
--silver--completed my A-Level
i nearly burn out during the super long exam period.. but luckily with support from my family and friends, i made it well.. thanks!!! especially to boon ching and kar pui..

trip of the year--Penang
with boon ching as he wanted to go to PMC in his preparation for his interview. His last minute decision ended up we overnight at my grandma house and then depart straight to PMC the next day after having breakfast prepared by grandma. After that, we had lunch or dinner with my elder sister at a vegetarian shop near USM and we took night bus back to Shah Alam.. We did went to Penang Buddhist Society in the afternoon and Boon Ching found the book that he wanted so much around there.


in a nutshell, i have a better view in friendship and relationship this year. To me, this year is still okay overall..


may you guys be well and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment