sumMEr's pOst...

Sunday, December 6, 2009

problem solved??? 3

few days ago, that guy called me to ask about the master bedroom pricing. Frankly, at that moment the 'usual' price that came into my mind is slight higher than the price he found. So, without thinking twice, i told him that it is definitely cheap. However, after thinking twice, I found that we might give him lower price if he really wants to rent a master bedroom as our position are all flexible. But, I tought about it after the conversation and i do not want to ring him back as i think that is unnecessary. Somehow, after thinking back just now, I found out that i shouldn't be that 'straight' as this would make him changes his mind for not to join us. If he quite, then we are facing a hugh problem as the rental will be too high for us and somemore we need to share it equally, which is not affordable to me. So, what to do? Things happened... what i can do now is hope for the best!



May you guys be well and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment