sumMEr's pOst...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

review working life 2009

my first part-time job
working from 11am-8pm, then 10am-7pm and finally 9.30am-6.30am.. I changed my working time at shop again and again due to transport problem.. there is no transport problem for promotion as i drove my boss car to and back from the venue, but the working time is extremely long from around 8.30am to around 12.30am continuously for weeks.. though have OT but exhausted.. it is not as fun as i thought it should be, yet i learnt quite a lot in the sense of soft-skills and shop management.. really had a new great experience... ^.^

in shop
have to do most of the XXXXX stuff... pricing, loading, unloading, packing, arranging the stock... not really learn anything related to medicine.. a bit about business management.. that's all... got scold for not knowing where the goods are... =.=

scold by boss
i was asked to take the mercury thermometer but i dunno where is it... i knew the place it takes but i did not see any there.. then i took digital thermometer instead.. and get scold in front of everyone and also the customer... very shame and no face... it was the first and only time i got scold by my boss... i still remember the question he scold me.. "you never learn science before?!" sweat!!! i tought of stop working after the lunch time that day or the next day.. but after thinking twice i still stay as i need money ma... haiz... this time it is my problem... no to talk about the effect it cause..

gifts from boss
i have a few gifts from boss which are gift from the medicine companies but i am still happy with it... my boss gave me a book related to business too but i not yet finish it... not that interest actually.. haha... still i will finish it one day... =.=

Promotion
after all, i only went to a few places for pormotion, they are TESCO Sungai Dua, TESCO E-Gate, PISA and in front of St. Anne Church. I like promotion compared to at shop.

'belanja' by customer
when i was doing promotion at TESCO Sungai Dua, a customer gave my 'sifu' and me a bread from King's Bakery each.. it was so nice as it is totally free!!! haha...

scold by customer
i was eating my delicious 'cha mi sua' that time and a customer came. He was asking my co-worker some products and i was so buzy body.. i asked him 'what you want?' while there were still some food in my mouth... i knew it sound rude but i don't mean it, yet i got lecture from him for 15 minutes even i keep on explaining... =.= in the end, he still buy from us and before he went, he said that i still have to learn and if i learn some skills from him, he is sure that i can be top sale in 3 months.. sweat!!! @.@

customer wanted me to be her 'anak angkat'
it was at TESCO E-Gate.. i was curious about the platinium credit card and i asked my customer (there were two of them) where and how to get it... after explaining to me, one of them said that the other one don't have and child and asking me wanna be her 'anak angkat' or not, and the other woman asked me directly too.. i smile then changed topic immediately as i knew that it was not the right thing to do.. then i explained to them the products and they bought some from me, before they left, they asked me again, and i smile to them and say 'Good Bye!' hehe...

lecture from a customer
it was at TESCO Sungai Dua.. a customer who claimed that he taught lots of outstanding product advisors, doctors, pro, etc.. wanted my sifu and I learn from him..he talked a lots of philosophies and correct our 'mistake'.. what we suppose to do and vice versa.. he taught us as novice, and my sifu was not happy with that and argued with him.. at the end, the conversation ends well and he left his number and we don't even border to keep it.. >.< haha... yea.. he might be a great lecturer yet not good enough in conversation... hehe...

'belanja' by boss
in August or September, one day, after doing promotion at TESCO E-Gate, my boss 'belanja' all of us (his wife and himself, 'san yi', cindy jie, ying ying, my sifu and I)at a restaurant... it is the only time all of us have supper together... before i join the team, most of the time after the promotion, he will belanja them but after that...-.- but this coming new year, we are going to have lunch at 'tao' Auto City as a reward for us to do the stock-take.. hehe.. ^.^

after promotion
usually after Saturday promotion, my sifu, ying ying and I will drive to Butterworth for supper.. it is quite from our place but the food there is nice.. we enjoyed 'char kuey teow', 'kuey teow soup' and 'hockien mee' there... the kuey teow soup there is the best.. ^.^ but recently we did not go there as my parents want me to go home early.. i want to go home early too as my parents will wait for me and i do not want them to stay up late coz they still have to work the next day...

supper with sifu
one day after promotion and it was raining heavily...my sifu and i went to the hocker center near my house for supper.. it was at 'ho chiak street'. we had 'hockien law','fried belacan chicken' and 'chu cheong fan'.. it was delecious and is free coz my sifu 'belanja me ma' .. hehe... she wanted me to remember this every time i go there wo.. coz the price is not cheap and she wanted me to remember that she did 'belanja' me ma... haha... ^.^

promotion at PISA
it was terrible.. we need to drive up 45 degree aross the stairs to the hall.. and the bottom of our car is scratched.. it was so dangerous, with a simple mistake, our car might fall out from the lane and stuck at the stair... one of my co-worker car fall out of the lane and it need 25++ men to carry the car and fix it... sweat!!! waht make thing worst is the sales there is so horrible.... =.=! the crowd is not as many as expected... it was not my problem wo.. haha...




my new friends
Mr.Tan and 'Ms.' Lim-- my boss and his wife
'Hei Mao Jie'-- my sifu
'san yi', 'Cindy jie', 'LY'ying ying, 'LLY'ah Eng,ah boon and 'ah boon's jie jie'Ms.Loh-- my co-worker
'Bryan'--exFocus Point worker, he knows how to play chinese flute, wanna learn from him one day
'kang yao chuan'--P1 wimax
'eng swee chuan &ah fook'--happy
'jack'--oku san no
volunteers--Persatuan Mencegah Mangsa Dera
'zhi kun and his thailand friend'--handfree
'lu see'--promoter for skincare
'Mr.Lu & Ms. Lian'--promoter for soap

after all, I'm still welcome to the group and invited to join them in future lo.. I might go back to work during sem break or after my life at IMU before Scoltland.. depends...

i think that's all about my working experince.. all the up and down.. new friends.. that's it..



may you guys be well and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment