sumMEr's pOst...

Saturday, December 26, 2009

my christmas eve and christmas

Christmas eve..
i was working at TESCO E-Gate
then went to Auto City to unload goods around 11.15pm
and reach home around 12.45am

there were lots of youngster joined the count down over there
they were enjoying and celebrating...
of course there were trillion of couples hanging around

to me, the count down is just like nothing but boring
the fireworks is not that beautiful and too long

may be i will not feel the same if i am with my family or friends

Christmas..
working from 8.45am to 12.45am
no celebration beside working
standing, explaining, persuading all the time..

this is the most tiring Christmas i ever have..
my legs are going to...

anyway, I'm OK with it... -.-



may you guys be well and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment