sumMEr's pOst...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

problem solved???

recently we are facing tough task in solving our IMU hostel rental ratio...
we know it is not fair for us to share the rental equally as the rooms are not the same... there are one master bedroom with toilet, one middle room and one small room...

what to do?? we only have four people..
before that I was not aware that there is only four of us
and none of us able to pay more than that...
and i insisted that we cannot share the rental equally
because we need to pay rm375/person monthly which is too much for me
as it will take up almost 50% of our allowance...
plus we need to pay the electric and water bills..
so.. it will be very tough for me to make the ends meet..
in addition,there is nobody sharing the rental like that
abd all my friends said that it is not fair

then, i tried to find a room myself
and i found a few
with reasonable price..
i told my housemate-to-be ( the person in charge)
that i am not willing to share the rental equally
if we have to, then i wanna take the single room
i knew i am very selfish
but what to do??
I have to do so as I am really need to due to the financial problem that i am facing
if it is affordable to me, I'll not hesitate to take up the offer...

so, we did fight in the phone
he rang me lots of times and I did so too
we spent lots of phone credit in order to get to the same point
but still...
we failed

yesterday night around 11.30pm,
he called me and we still cannot agreed with each other
and we decided to split
it is not the outcome that we want..
but what to do..

situation changed after i discuss with my family
and got lectured by them..
according to them..
I cannot be that selfish as both of us are not from the rich
and it is good for us to stay together as we are batch mates and
we knew each other lifestyle
and stayed together before
and we will try our best to save as much as possible

so,
I gave up and called him
we will stick with his plan
i'll share the master room and he and another housemate will take the single room
and I am happy with it
as my family member is okay with it

however..
situation changes again..
but this time it becomes better
Chewie (my batch mate) told me that he have a friend that is looking for a room.
I'll discuss with the friend tonight after i get the agreement from three of my housemate..
really hope that everything will just be perfect!
thanks to Chewie!!
thank you very much!!



may you guys be well and happy always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment