sumMEr's pOst...

Monday, November 29, 2010

recovering


refused to recover
ended up in terrible situation
and i can't take this anymore
it will be too late if i don't stop it now

A new day has come =)

talking to you again
(though it was just regarding formal stuff)
sitting near you
(basically this is never a problem)

wonder why these actions
still make me feel bad
but i will still try my best

it's not easy for me
and i don't really want to do it
but i have to move on
if not i will be running on the spot for years

time flies
now, i am psychologically too weak for these
it has been 3 years
and it's enough for me

though we are not friend,
we are still
classmate and teammate

after all,
it's not that hard nor easy

I'll do as he suggested
as i still like you
and ignoring you
is not the best way to let you go

i took the first step today
A new day has come ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment