sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the phone call format

to my dearest daddy...

" how are you doing? what are you doing now? where are you? " are all those questions that i will normally be bombarded with whenever i receive your precious call... until my housemate can answer all those questions without listening at our conversation... and off course his answers come with perfectly correct orientation... at first, i really annoyed by it and even get angry about you for being so 'formal' until like they are the format to start a conversation with your only and yet disobedient son...

however, after some time, i changed my point of view totally and look at that situation from the other side of the coin... and i feel so lucky and so happy that i have a father like u...the reasons are you are so care about my safety and always worry about me...."do my son know how to take care of himself? " "do my son know how to behave himself?" "is my son studying or keep on playing computer games despite of his poor health(eyes) condition?" I believe that those are the question that run in your mind all the time. and this show that i am still a little boy from your point of view,perhaps it is acceptable to have that kind of toughs if i am being judged totally based on my action.

this shows that i have failed in assuring you that i am capable of taking care of myself. or perhaps it is merely because this is your unique way to express your concern over me. i doubt the first is true but i believe that mixture of both will be best to express the case. i cannot deny that i do not understand my beloved father well as we have almost no deep or heart-to-heart communication after all. May be i am not good at communicate with old man, just joking. Or may be there is a communication gap between us? i hope that i manage to figure out the cause in near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment