sumMEr's pOst...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

what if tomorrow never come???

sunny intec com lab

I just recover from fever. When i was sick, this question came into my mind out of nowhere and i did think really hard to digest and answer it. If tomorrow never come, i, as a young man, will have lots of regret as i still have bundle of thing to be done. My beloved family members, my Noble Prise, my loved one (who have yet to meet) and...

I,personally, strongly believe that most of the teenager in this era of advance technology will never think of this. That is the prime reason why student in this century used to or perhaps love procrastinate in everything they do. Never be punctual for class, never hand in homework in time, never carry out an event on dot and so on. Slowly, procrastination has became one of the students' typical habits in this era. Playing computer games, watching movies with laptop inside his or her own room at midnight is just a norm here.

Before this magical question pop up in my mind, I was one of the 'typical student',however, after digesting that question I am looking forward in completing my daily goals on the dot or even earlier. I really worry that there will be no tomorrow for me at this lifetime. I am still a young and energetic man who basically will still have a long time to 'enjoy' but who knows what will happen to me the next minute? Or even next second? People might just trowing of rubbish from their apartment any time you walk at the pedestrian. An accident may just happen on us, may it be man-made or from the mother nature. We are just incapable of knowing exactly what will happen to us the next movement. So, why don't we make full use of every single second we have as there may just be no tomorrow for us?

i really hope that we, as a human being, will make full use of every single second that we have as we, as an ordinary people, will never know how there are still many seconds for us!

Never Procrastinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment