sumMEr's pOst...

Monday, January 26, 2009

New Year Plan

As today is the very first day for the Chinese all over the world... i would like to make myself a new year plan.. erm.. for this year, it is the first time i outline my whole year plan so clearly... really hope that everything will go as planned and i will definitely give my best to ensure i am always on the right path.

Following are my plan for this year. It is basically what i want to achieve or do in this year...

1) Pass my A-Level with flying colour (3 Edexcel gold-medal)
2) Find a great part-time job (at least enough to support my family)
3) make myself clear what come under pharmacist
4) enhance my relationship with my true friends
5) make more friends

Hopefully all my targets will be achieved.

Lastly, Happy New Year to the Chinese all over the world.. Gong xi Fa Chai!

May you be well and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment