sumMEr's pOst...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

why i am the only one who are able to access to this blog...

rainy cmr com lab

suddenly i had decided that i will make this blog private... as i am going to jot down every part and parcel of my life here... and i do not think that it is convenient to let people know what i actually feel about certain thing or event that had happened in my small circle of life... on top of that, i am planning to write a letter to my dad as his birthday present for this year.. i shall explain more about this later...

besides that, i do not like the feeling when i found out that i am not a very friendly people who have only a few friends that really care about me and is interesting to know how do i do... it really hurts... may be it is due to my personality that make others feel that i am a hypocrite.... i had try... but....

when you guys read this blog with my permission, you one of my best friends who i am willing to share everything include my secrete with... and i really hope to be friend with you until the last breath of mine and perhaps in the following lifetime... and ya.. thanks for being a extraordinary friend and perfect friend of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment