sumMEr's pOst...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

why why why?!




tell me why.. why it has to be like this...
why people aeroplane me at eleventh hour..
why chicken out at this time..
i have planned so hard...
spent so much time...

may be you guys think that it is just a simple thing..
but to me, and those who are very hectic..
it's not!
we need to arrange our packed schedule for this..
tell me why... why it have to be like this?!

friends,
please don't make my heart dies...
please don't make my dream crashes...

friends,
i know i'm soft-hearted...
we will definitely be friends again soon
but.. please don't put me in such situation..
because you are my friend!

i have enough to do
we have enough to worry
we have enough to care
we are all human beings...
all susceptible to stress..
all have same capabilities to tolerate stress...
but.. please do give me extra...

the consequeses may not be as severe as i think
but somehow it makes me an unreliable person
as i need to break my promise for this
tell me why.. why it has to be like this?!

don't forget,
i am human too...
i need my reliable words to survive...
i need rest...

anyway,
i know it is not your fault...
it is all my fault...
i'm too naive for working hard to maintain this friendship...
we may meet obstacles in lives...
but i hope you are not one of mine...

i hope that i am dreaming now...
i hope that i didn't plan for all these...
i hope that i am not involve in this...
but the fact remain...
i'm sorry for every inconvenience caused...

please forgive me...


may you guys be well and happy always!

No comments:

Post a Comment