sumMEr's pOst...

Monday, November 23, 2015

Antibiotic Awareness Week 2015

this is the ever formal event that led by me in my working life
it's has been a long time since my last time organising a formal activity

lots of incidents happened here and there
but we made it

throughout the week
quiz for public
quiz for staff (competition)
booth
on last thursday
prize giving
speeches from pengarah, doctors, lab and infection control nurse, pharmacists
THANK YOU

i did felt a bit lost when unexpected problems happened
i used to handle them calmly those days
this make me feel that the ability to organise an event is like a muscle
if you don't use it, you will lose it

anyway, trillions thanks to those who helped me all the way
i really appreciate each and everyone of them
for their support and assistance throughout the event
THANK YOU

speakers and helpers who helped me to
get fund
get prizes
get participants for the event and also answering the quizzes
prepare prizes
prepare food
prepare booth
prepare venue
prepare gimmick for opening ceremony
in charge of registration
giving me ideas on how to improve the event
THANK YOU

i forgot to get mic and speakers for the event
but then halfway through the event, the PT from administration brought it here
someone must have informed him, but it wasn't me
millions thanks to the someone
THANK YOU

anyway i did get to polish up my skills
and i enjoyed giving speech during that event
(though I still feel a bit nervous but it is the least i ever experienced)

i love my AMS and pharmacy team
working as a team make things easier

THANK YOU


may all be well and happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment